Home > About Us > Product Warranty
Thanks for purchasing and using AKUVOX products. If you have any technical and after-sale problems while using our products, please send your enquiries to our technical support team at email@example.com. If you need to return the products for maintenance or replacement, please contact our RMA (Return Material Authorization) team at RMA@akuvox.com. But before you require the RMA, please kindly check the following warranty terms.
AKUVOX warrants that its products are free from defects in material and workmanship. Subject to the conditions and limitations set forth below, AKUVOX will, at its option, either repair or replace any part of its products that prove defective by reason of improper workmanship or materials.
In case major quality problem is found within 15 days from the date of original retail purchase, AKUVOX may at its option replace this product or provide you with an equivalent product. Agent needs to pay for the cost for exchange fees and the freight for sending new ones between the users. AKUVOX will be responsible for the exchange fees and the freight for sending new ones between agents.
When the parcel is arrived, user or agent should open it and inspect immediately. If damage is found in package and product, user or agent should refuse to sign in or specify the damage on the waybill. Otherwise, AKUVOX has no liability for refunding and replacing the produce. After receiving the damaged product, user or agent should duly contact AKUVOX or its local agent for carrier’s compensation, providing documents in a form of digital pictures or video recording. AKUVOX or its local agent will resend the product as soon as we confirm with the carrier, and ask the carrier to recall the defective product.
Duration of Warranty
1. AKUVOX provides a two-year limited warranty from the date of shipment of the AKUVOX products. During the warranty period, AKUVOX will repair the damaged product for free.
2. Consumable parts such as package, user manual, network cable, handset cable, etc. are not covered by warranty. User can purchase these parts from AKUVOX.
3. We do not replace or refund any sold product except for quality problem.
This warranty does not cover damages due to:
1. Misuse, including but not limited to: (a) use of the product for the purpose other than that it is designed for, or failure to follow AKUVOX user guide, and (b) product installation or operation in conditions other than specified by the standards and safety regulations enforced in the country of operation.
2. Product repaired by unauthorized service provider or personnel, or disassembled by users themselves.
3. Accident, fire, water, lighting, improper ventilation and other causes that does not come under AKUVOX control.
4. Defects of the system in which the product is operated.
5. The warranty period has expired.
This warranty does not infringe upon customer’s legal rights given to him/her by the laws currently enforced in his/her country as well as consumer’s rights toward the dealer arising from the sale contract.
RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Procedure
All products returned to AKUVOX, for any reason, must follow the RMA procedure.
1. Before starting on the process of returning AKUVOX products, please send an email stating specific fault phenomenon to our technical support by firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. AKUVOX Technical Support will analyze and confirm if it is software or hardware problem, if it is software problem, our technical support will try to solve the problem remotely. When a hardware failure is found or when AKUVOX Technical Support decides a hardware repair/replacement is needed to rule out the possibility of hardware defects, AKUVOX Technical Support will start RMA procedure.
3. Once the RMA procedure is started, AKUVOX Technical Support will send customer an RMA application form containing detailed instructions and policies to ensure quick delivery. Customer must outline the details of defect or improper operation. A description of any tests performed, and the associated results, will help to identify the root cause.This approach ensures that the problem could not be addressed remotely thereby requiring the product to be returned for repair. After the RMA application is completed and submitted, customer need send the RMA form to email@example.com, and AKUVOX Technical Support will provide the customer an RMA number.
4. Customer should send the completed RMA application form along with the returned products. Returns without RMA application form or without an RMA number are refused, causing a delay in the process, or the product(s) will be returned at customer's expense.
5. The customer is responsible for the cost of shipping the product to AKUVOX for repair. This includes the cost of incoming freight charges as well as any applicable customs fees, duty, taxes, brokerage fees and document preparation fees.
6. For in-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment to the customer will be paid by AKUVOX. For out-of-warranty product, freight charges for return shipment will be charged to the customer.
7. AKUVOX will carefully test and evaluate all returned products, and will repair or replace components/products that are under warranty for free. (Any acts of nature or conditions of misuse are not covered under warranty.) When AKUVOX cannot duplicate the problem or condition causing the return, the unit will be returned to the customer as-is.
8. AKUVOX will endeavor to return the product to the customer within 10 working days upon receiving it.
9. The replacement product will be carefully selected to match the original product. In the event that the product has been terminated or there is a lack of replacement parts, AKUVOX reserves the right to replace the malfunction product with an equivalent product. Replacement products may be new or reconditioned.