Home > Case Study > We Help UC Providers Win Banking Market
We Help UC Providers Win Banking Market
Posted by: Time: 2018-03-14 23:59:13 Hit:
With our intelligent, Android-based and large-screen video phone, Akuvox has helped emerging UC solution providers win over numerous major accounts from traditional UC solution providers. Together, we set our foot in vast sectors, trade, finance, health care, manufacturing, public sector, etc. Today, we will walk you through our story with one of the leading banking brands in the world .
The bank aimed to integrate and streamline its existing communication tools so as to optimize its internal communication and collaboration and reduce its operational costs. Our smart desktop video phone lied at the core of the UC solution.
Android-based, large-screen video phone, a must-have for UC
Major business communication services are put together at employees’ disposal, including audio/video call, video conference and instant messaging, all simply through the 7-inch large touch screen. As the business continues to expand, the Android-based device is set ready for installing a variety of communication applications.
● Android OS, capable of transplanting UC apps from the mobile and integrating business flow apps
● 7-inch large screen, convenient for viewing phone book and displaying availability status
● Capacitive touch screen, intuitive use of and easy switch between various communication services
● Diverse communication functions, audio/video call, video conference call and instant messaging
● Attendant console, allowing operators to monitor and manage up to 20 lines
What our partners and customers say?
“UC is here to stay for business, small or large. And a smart video phone, like Akuvox’s R4X series, is bound to be a must-have for UC. Our UC business expands rapidly thanks to it.”
-Marco Fuccillo, Sales Director of a UC solution provider
“The video phone is a great boost of business productivity. The premium quality of video or audio calls enhances the internal communication efficiency. Moreover, utilizing the IP network for telecommunication greatly reduces the bank’s overhead expenses.”
-James Bolton, Bank Manager